Koolen Industries and the companies in our group are working every day on clean energy solutions that impact the world. We are looking for someone who can help us communicate our vision through creative and compelling visuals. Will you help us explain how our technologies help realizing the energy transition?
- Creating several design outings, like brochures, websites, apps, product stickers/wrapping, banners, business cards, presentation material and illustrations for our website.
Perks of this job
- Our offices are in Hengelo, but you can work partially remote.
- Free lunch and coffee/tea
- Travel allowance
- Learn from a group of experts that are solving different parts of the energy transition
- Create awesome content that will be used in internal and external communications.
Skills and Attitude
- HBO / WO bachelor or master (Graphic design / Multimedia design)
- Experienced with working with graphic design software like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Experience with creating professional graphics.
- Eye for visuals.
- Assertive, creative and a vision on how to tell a story through visuals and also a team player.
- Excellent English writing and speaking skills
- Speaking Dutch is a pro (but not required)
- Knowledge about the energy transition is a pro (but not required)
- You work in an honest, transparent pragmatic nice way, you get things done.